Lac de Lessy
This hike starts in the village Paradis. When the sky is clear you can see Lake Geneva from here. The hike takes you through
forests and across meadows and mountains to end up finally at Lac de Lessy.
The hike lasts approximately 5,5 hours and the level of difficulty is between average and difficult.
- From L’Horizon des Alpes you drive direction the centre of Le Petit Bornand. After 250 m beyond the gas station/garage you will see the signs ‘Cenise’ and
‘Paradis’ on the right side of the road. Follow these signs and turn left.
- You drive up in the mountain direction of ‘Cenise’ and ‘Paradis’.
- You keep on driving till the village Paradis where you cann't go further by car.
- You park your car on the parking of the café-restaurant.
- From the parking you walk across the hiking trail into the forest.
- Follow the signs Lac de Lessy and the signs on which a blue man.
- Follow the yellow marks (in the forest).
- You take the same way back to find back your car.
|L'Horizon des Alpes
||800 Rue M. Carquillat
||Tel. +33 (0) 6 87 19 54 01